Monday, July 4, 2022

Cute Bumble Bee Card

 Hello, to all my stamping friends and family.   Today I'm sharing a cute card using the Hello Lady Bug stamp set and matching punch.  But we are not making a Lady Bug.  We are going to make Bumble Bees.  Check out the link below to my YouTube Channel.  I have a short video to demonstrate how to assemble the card.  

I hope you enjoy.  Please subscribe to my YouTube channel.  Ask your friends and family to also subscribe.  This helps me meet new people and grow my business.  Enjoy!


Dimensions:
4"x5-1/4" and 3"x4" Crushed Curry Cardstock
3-1/4"x4-1/4" Basic Black Cardstock
4"x5-1/4" Basic White Cardstock (inside)

Instructions:
1.  Stamp flower image around border of Crushed Curry and adhere to card base.
2.  Add Crushed Curry strips to Bee.  Adhere wings and stinger.
3.  Adhere embossed layer to Basic Black and adhere to card front.
4.  Using Stampin' Dimensionals, add bees to embossed layer.
5.  Stamp sentiment on strip of Basic White, add to card front.
6.  Add basic dots. 





Shop my on-line store for all the supplies you need to complete this project. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment